Commerce City’s Capital Improvement and Preservation Plan (CIPP) helps construct and maintain public assets that support the vision of a Quality Community for a Lifetime.
As part of the CIPP the city has delivered the below projects with the following goals in mind: Build high quality facilities to lower their long-term maintenance costs, spend taxpayer dollars wisely and transparently, and complete projects on time.
- Fronterra Park: Completed Aug. 25, 2015
- Turnberry Park: Completed Aug. 15, 2016
- Villages East Park: Completed Sept. 22, 2016
- Paradice Island at Pioneer Park: Completed July 10, 2015
- Second Creek Trail Pedestrian Bridge: Completed March 2018
- Highway 2 Widening Project: Completed May 3, 2018
- Bison Ridge Recreation Center: Completed May 25, 2018
- Eagle Pointe Recreation Center: Completed December 31, 2018
- Tower-Peña Ramp and Widening: Completed October 29, 2018