Save the Date!
Grand opening ceremony May 25.
Regular hours begin on May 26.
Construction Began: Oct. 15, 2016
Expected Completion: Spring 2018
Total Project Budget:
- New Recreation Center: $45.2 million
- Site & Road Infrastructure: $15.7 million
About the Project
Located at the northeast corner of 112th Avenue and Potomac Street, the project includes:
- Natatorium with indoor pool and play feature
- Gymnasium with walking jogging/track
- Weight/fitness area
- Dance/aerobics studio
- Gymnastics room
- Family locker rooms and child care
- 300-person community room/event space
- 350 parking spaces
- Expansion of Highway 2 to four lanes between E. 112th Avenue and I-76
- Paving of E. 112th Avenue and Potomac Street for site access
- And more!
First wall panels go up at new rec center
Watch the Construction Time Lapse Videos
- Bison Ridge Progress Video (February 9, 2018)
- Bison Ridge Progress Video (November 9, 2017)
- Q1 Construction Begins (Jan.- April 2017)
- Tilt Walls Going Up (Feb.-March 2017)
- Getting Started (Oct. 2016-Jan. 2017)
- Making Progress (November 2017)